How to report a lost or found pet?

If you have lost or found an animal during normal business hours, please contact the Kingston Animal Shelter @ 781-585-0529 to speak with an Animal Control Officer. 

If you are calling after normal business hours to report a loose dog, please contact the Kingston Police Dept @ 781-585-0523. An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched. You may also bring the animal to our 24-hour secured emergency kennel located outside the Animal Shelter. Instructions are posted on the kennel gate.  

Show All Answers

1. How to report a lost or found pet?
2. How do I license a dog?
3. How do I adopt a pet from Kingston Animal Shelter?
4. Where can I get help with a wildlife problem?