Computer Availability & Use
- Users must sign in at the reference desk. In the Children's Room, users do not need to sign in.
- Sessions are limited to one hour. Users may be able to stay longer if no one is waiting.
- No more than two persons at a time on the computer.
- Software games and programs may not be installed on any public computer.
- Users may not change wallpaper or settings.
- Report any computer problems to the reference staff.
- If you leave your computer during a session, it may not be available when you return.
- If you leave, please log out and take your belongings with you.
- Computers will be shut down by staff 15 minutes prior to closing. All computer users are expected to cooperate by saving and closing their documents and leaving the computers when directed by staff.
Food & Drinks
No food is allowed in the library, except during specific programs. Drinks in covered containers are allowed in the main reading room. However, they are not allowed at the computers or on the floor near the computers.